Massachusetts Negligent Security Lawyers
You see it on the news all the time. People are frequently robbed, attacked, and sexually assaulted in dark an unsecure parking lots and alley ways. Depending upon the circumstances and the history in the area, the owner of the property on which such an incident occurs may be found to be legally responsible for your injuries due to the lack of adequate security measures in place.
If you think you may have a claim in this area, it is important to contact us right away. We are experienced Boston negligent security lawyers. The longer you wait, the more likely that important physical evidence can be lost and the harder it will become to locate any potential witnesses to the incident.
If you've been injured in a negligent security accident, take these important steps to protect your interests:
- Immediately contact an experienced Massachusetts negligent security accident attorney to help protect your rights.
- Do not make any statements to the insurance company or sign any insurance documentation without first consulting with an attorney.
- If you feel any pain or discomfort after the accident, go to the hospital immediately in order to get appropriate medical treatment.
- Follow any advice given by medical professionals, including follow-up visits and treatment.
- If you are going to miss any time from work, be sure to obtain a medical note explaining that you were advised by a doctor to take the time off.
- Most important of all, be sure to consult with a Boston negligent security accident attorney immediately in order to make sure that you are aware of your legal rights related to the accident and your injuries. The attorneys at the Law Offices of Christopher Sullivan, P.C. will not charge you for an initial consultation so you have absolutely nothing to lose by talking to us about your accident and your injuries.