Boston Workers' Compensation Lawyers
Have you been injured at work? The Workers’ Compensation Act requires employers to pay medical expenses and temporary or long term disability payments to employees injured on the job. The purpose of the law is to protect and provide benefits for employees who have suffered an injury as the result of a work related accident.
If you think you may have a claim in this area, it is important to contact us right away. We are experienced Boston worker's comp attorneys. The longer you wait, the more likely that important physical evidence can be lost and the harder it will become to locate any potential witnesses to the incident.
If you've been injured in a workers' comp accident, take these important steps to protect your interests:
- Immediately contact an experienced Massachusetts workers' compensation accident attorney to help protect your rights.
- Do not make any statements to the insurance company or sign any insurance documentation without first consulting with an attorney.
- If you feel any pain or discomfort after the accident, go to the hospital immediately in order to get appropriate medical treatment.
- Follow any advice given by medical professionals, including follow-up visits and treatment.
- If you are going to miss any time from work, be sure to obtain a medical note explaining that you were advised by a doctor to take the time off.
- Most important of all, be sure to consult with a Boston workers' compensation accident attorney immediately in order to make sure that you are aware of your legal rights related to the accident and your injuries. The attorneys at the Law Offices of Christopher Sullivan, P.C. will not charge you for an initial consultation so you have absolutely nothing to lose by talking to us about your accident and your injuries.
Prefer to schedule a call in advance? Pick a date and time that work best for you with our appointment scheduler.