Boston Premises Liability Lawyers
Not all injuries on business, commercial, or private property are the result of a slip & fall. Often times an injury suffered on another’s property, or the property of someone you rent from, are caused by hazardous or defective conditions that do not necessarily result in one slipping or falling.
Examples can include, but certainly are not limited to, broken glass and falling shelves and/or signs. The injured victims of Premises Liability cases often times suffer not only from physical injury, but also from economic loss due to lost wages and medical bills. Many injured victims also suffer from associated mental anguish, including a decreased enjoyment of life.
Regardless of how you feel immediately following such an accident, you should seek the counsel of an experienced Boston premises liability lawyer right away. Certain injuries may not manifest themselves until days after the accident and, by this time, important physical evidence can be lost and witnesses may become harder to find. Also, even minor aches and pains can often times be an indication of a more significant injury. Therefore, even if you think your injury may be minor in nature, it is important that you seek medical attention right away.
If you've been injured in a premises liability accident, take these important steps to protect your interests:
- Immediately contact an experienced Massachusetts premises liability accident attorney to help protect your rights.
- Do not make any statements to the insurance company or sign any insurance documentation without first consulting with an attorney.
- If you feel any pain or discomfort after the accident, go to the hospital immediately in order to get appropriate medical treatment.
- Follow any advice given by medical professionals, including follow-up visits and treatment.
- If you are going to miss any time from work, be sure to obtain a medical note explaining that you were advised by a doctor to take the time off.
- Most important of all, be sure to consult with a Boston premises liability accident attorney immediately in order to make sure that you are aware of your legal rights related to the accident and your injuries. The attorneys at the Law Offices of Christopher Sullivan, P.C. will not charge you for an initial consultation so you have absolutely nothing to lose by talking to us about your accident and your injuries.