Boston Car Accident Lawyers
Car and automobile accidents are one of the leading causes of injury in the United States. This is especially true here in Massachusetts. The injured victims of car accidents often times suffer not only from physical injury, but also from economic loss due to lost wages and medical bills. Many injured victims also suffer from associated mental anguish, including a decreased enjoyment of life.
Regardless of how you feel immediately following an accident, you should seek the counsel of an experienced lawyer right away. Certain injuries may not manifest themselves until days after the accident and, by this time, important physical evidence can be lost and witnesses may become harder to find. Also, even minor aches and pains can often times be an indication of a more significant injury. Therefore, even if you think your injury may be minor in nature, it is important that you seek medical attention right away.
If you've been injured in a car accident, take these important steps to protect your interests:
- Immediately contact an experienced Massachusetts car accident attorney to help protect your rights.
- Do not make any statements to the insurance company or sign any insurance documentation without first consulting with an attorney.
- If you feel any pain or discomfort after the accident, go to the hospital immediately in order to get appropriate medical treatment.
- Follow any advice given by medical professionals, including follow-up visits and treatment.
- If you are going to miss any time from work, be sure to obtain a medical note explaining that you were advised by a doctor to take the time off.
- Most important of all, be sure to consult with a Boston car accident attorney immediately in order to make sure that you are aware of your legal rights related to the accident and your injuries. The attorneys at the Law Offices of Christopher Sullivan, P.C. will not charge you for an initial consultation so you have absolutely nothing to lose by talking to us about your accident and your injuries.