Boston Medical Malpractice Lawyers
If you or someone you know has been injured as the result of the negligence of a health care provider, there may be sufficient grounds for a Medical Malpractice claim against the treating doctor or the health care facility in question. Departures from accepted standards of medical care giving rise to a Medical Malpractice claim may include, but are certainly not limited to: Misdiagnosis, Delay in Treatment, Lack of Appropriate Treatment, Substandard Treatment, Lack of Appropriate Follow-Up Treatment, and Prescription Errors.
If you think you may have a claim in this area, it is important to contact us right away. We are experienced Boston medical malpractice lawyers. The longer you wait, the more likely that important medical records and physical evidence can be misplaced or lost and the harder it will become to locate any potential witnesses.
If you've been injured in a medical malpractice accident, take these important steps to protect your interests:
- Immediately contact an experienced Massachusetts medical malpractice accident attorney to help protect your rights.
- Do not make any statements to the insurance company or sign any insurance documentation without first consulting with an attorney.
- If you feel any pain or discomfort after the accident, go to the hospital immediately in order to get appropriate medical treatment.
- Follow any advice given by medical professionals, including follow-up visits and treatment.
- If you are going to miss any time from work, be sure to obtain a medical note explaining that you were advised by a doctor to take the time off.
- Most important of all, be sure to consult with a Boston medical malpractice accident attorney immediately in order to make sure that you are aware of your legal rights related to the accident and your injuries. The attorneys at the Law Offices of Christopher Sullivan, P.C. will not charge you for an initial consultation so you have absolutely nothing to lose by talking to us about your accident and your injuries.
Prefer to schedule a call in advance? Pick a date and time that work best for you with our appointment scheduler.