If you are injured in any kind of accident, there are a few important steps you should take to protect your interests:
- Immediately contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney to help protect your rights
- Do not make any statements to the Insurance Company or sign any Insurance
documentation without first consulting with an Attorney
- If you feel any pain or discomfort after the accident, go to the hospital
immediately in order to get appropriate medical treatment
- Follow any advice given by medical professionals, including follow-up visits
- If you are going to miss any time from work, be sure to obtain a medical note
explaining that you were advised by a doctor to take the time off
- Most important of all, be sure to consult with an attorney in order to make sure that you are aware of your legal rights related to the accident and your injuries. The Attorneys at my office will not charge you for an initial consultation and, therefore, you have nothing to lose by talking to us about your accident and your injuries.
Law Offices of
Christopher Sullivan, P.C.
44-46 Temple Place, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02111
CONTACT US FOR A FREE,
NO OBLIGATION, REVIEW OF
NO LEGAL FEE
UNLESS WE ARE SUCCESSFUL
ON ALL CASES INVOLVING
PERSONAL INJURY, WORKERS'